Thursday, March 31, 2011

Public Service Announcement: Dihydrogen Monoxide

Watch out for this substance... Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO)

From the Coalition to Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide....
Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.
You can also visit DHMO.org for more information and ways to get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment